Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Sweet Dream

I had a dream
           in the dark of night,
Where I saw
           a faint ray of light.
I reached a garden
            with the carpet of green,
The kindly light led me.

The spirit of mirth
             touched my heart,
                          the flowers were glittering.
I heard the rhythm of peace.
My feet tapped on!
Beauty of fantasy
            reached its height,
                          the sky could not stop it.

My heart did speak a thousand words;
                           my lips uttered none.
I stood, bound with spell,
            innocence embraced me.
Fragrance of love, was in the air.
           I could breath in.

Garden of Eden,
The twilight sky,
All stared at me.
                  A dew drop fell,
                  My eyes opened,
                  But my mind remained astonished.

No comments: