Sunday, June 1, 2014

Tribute to That Lightning



I was an ordinary girl.

I'm still an ordinary girl.
Then I was sane,
Rather I say... then I was normal.
I was one among all;
With normal ambitions, normal desires, and normal wishes.

And then...came a day -
When a lightning struck me!
A beam of white light blurred my vision.

I'm still one among all,
But insanity has engulfed me now.

Insanity that gives me a roller-coaster ride.
Insanity that I live for.

I don't have goals anymore,
But I have paths to walk.
I don't have wishes to be granted,
But I have dreams to live.
I don't have materials to make now,
But I have moments to feel.

I lived in an ordinary world;
And I still live in an ordinary world.
But what stands in between is that spell-casting lightning!!!

2 comments:

Mind Butterfly said...

I really really like this Soumya . Love!

Soumya Mukherjee said...

Thanks you dear. :)